(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Executive Assistant
As the executive’s right hand, the executive assistant is expected to be able to handle many responsibilities of all sorts, including all time standing in for the executive. If you’re looking for work as an executive assistant, you need a strong curriculum vitae that showcase your value to your employer and also to the company that will hire you. These day, you’ll be responsible to provide any supports to the employer, so you’ll need to show off your flexibility, determination, initiative, as well as focus, and write them into your CV.
A good designed CV could open another potential opportunity, as the recruiter won’t spend their entire to review your whole Job Application, and but instead they will read your summaries through your organized CV. For this reason, this one is often referred to be one of the most crucial steps taken during a job search. In this following examples, you will see our chronological CV format, this is perfect choice to show your most recent experiences, achievement. Besides that, there is a section, where you can rate your professional skills, so the employer or recruiter can easily get your information without having to ask you the detail.
This template was not specifically made for certain position, so everyone can use them as their CV design. If you want to use this template design as your CV design, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Scroll down the page and Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button below this paragraph
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
Want some advice for your upcoming job interview? These following questions are the most interviewed questions and you should be ready to answer,
- What do you know about our company?
- How did you hear about the position?
- Why did you apply for this position? (Explain your interest)
- Why are you looking to leave your current company?
- Tell us the toughest challenge you’ve ever faced and how you solved them?