(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For University Student
Writing a curriculum vitae as a freshman or sophomore isn’t as easy as it seems to be. In job market, instead of reading your job application letter, recruiters or employers will scan your CV and try to get information as many as possible. A good CV or resume is a summary of your skills, knowledge, and relevant experience. You may need to have several versions of your CV for specific type of job, internship, or educational program that you are pursuing. If you don’t have any idea about how it will look like and what to include in your CV, feel free to use our templates, there are hundreds upon hundreds collection in our site and it’s completely free.
Now you have a well-designed template, so the next step is writing down your profile on it, this template has six colors options and all of them is compressed into a single Zip file, to make it lot easier for you to download them. Besides that, you are going to need some editing software, in order to be able to open the template file, it has Ai format, so you can open them using Adobe Illustrator or Corel draw app. Alright, if you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below and we will respond it ASAP.
How to download
Do you want to keep this template as yours? Relax, you can follow this instruction. Here they are:
- Click the download button (in below this instruction)
- Wait and Click Drop-down Arrow when G-drive page have shown up
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard
- Now your download will be processed right away
As additional tips, to increase your chances of getting a job, you may consider to put a good personal statement as an opening. Here is an explanation on how to write a personal statement,
- Give a short review of your soft and hard skills, as well as experience from either voluntary work or from temporary jobs you’ve had. Showcase your tasks and responsibilities, for instance, the fact that you were a member of the school debate club. Highlight skills gained such as communication skills from public speaking, teamwork, time management and so forth. Likewise, state the sort of jobs you are searching for and why you think you’d be great at it.