(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Fresh Graduate Engineer
What to include in Fresh Graduate CV?
As a fresh graduate student with very little amount of experience, you should not feel threatened by the requirement and procedure. The main objective is landing a job at your desired position as well as get the immediate attention of the recruiter, right? Definitely!. However, this part should bear in your mind and you should highlight and emphasize what skills, knowledge, and abilities that will show you as a “potential” candidate to the recruiter.
In addition, most recruiter or employer won’t give you enough their time, instead of reading your whole document, they tend to read or scan your “selling points”. Thus, well-organized and designed Curriculum Vitae will takes the role!. Fortunately, as you already knew that, in our site – you can browse many CVs template and use them for completely free. Our template comes in six to seven different color options and you can still personalize our template though. You will need to open the file with Adobe Illustrator or Corel draw – if you already be familiar with.
This CV Template was made as an example of Chronological Format Template and wasn’t specifically made for certain position. If you want to keep this template design and use them as your CV design, these following instructions will helps you:
- Scroll down the page and Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button below this paragraph
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
Remember, every company has different goals, so your objective should be tailored fit for every job application you’re applying for. To give you an idea about “what to include in Fresh Graduate CV” – we have a good recommendation. Take a look at these following tips:
- Divide your paragraph in three short sentences
- Mention your degree and GPA (This could be very helpful for Fresh Graduate)
- Years of work experience (Or Your College Internship)
- Describe your strongest provable traits
- Emphasize your abilities that will help in achieving company goals