(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Graduate With No Experience
Are you a fresh graduate? Or an entry-level applicant? And you are wanting to land your first job but have no experience? There’s no need to worry about it. Most recruiters or employer will understand if your experience is still at the bottom of the experience ruler. Okay, you might have thought “how do I begin my career”, right? The answer is kind of simple, you’ll need to find a job that suit with your preference and qualification, and then you are going to need a good and strong Curriculum vitae to complete the basic requirement.
In this following page, you are about to see our CV templates, definitely a perfect setup to build your career page. As you can see, this CV has a Reverse-Chronological Format, which means the most recent things will be placed on the top. In order to help you understand the process and to increase your chances of getting a job, you can following our guides below,
- Personal Information
- Write your Name, and ignore the “Graphic Designer” and replace with “Fresh Graduate”.
- For the “short profile”, you can fill it with “I am …, recently graduated from … in … major/field. I’m … years old, and bla-bla-bla.
- Don’t forget to write your contact information, don’t do any mistake and make sure you’re always available.
- Education, Awards/Achievement & Interest
- Explain your background education, explain your major field, study, final assignment, what’s your role in College organization, etc.
- Give some information related to achievement that you have
- For interest column/section, you leave it as it’s, or you can replace the word “Interest” with your own “interest”.
- Skills & Software
- Rate your skills or abilities based on real fact, you don’t have to worry about them – because you can give the information when you had a job-interview.
This CV Template was made as an example of Chronological Format Template and wasn’t specifically made for certain position. If you want to keep this template design and use them as your CV design, these following instructions will helps you:
- Scroll down the page and Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button below this paragraph
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.