(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Human Resource Manager
When you are trying to find a new challenge in your career, you will need to keep your path. Whether you are a fresh graduate student from Medical University, or even a professional photographer who spends most of the time to capture every pixel in our life, you still need a good keep your path in a good pace. Meanwhile, another aspect to land your dream job is writing your CV, designing and summarizing your profile into a perfectly organized document will boost your rating based on the hiring manager’s perspective.
This CV templates will give you an idea, how can they help you land your dream job even it’s your first job since the graduation or 7 years experiences at HR field. Our templates have a perfectly organized format, through its bullet list and color wise. We used a Hybrid Format in our CV’s design, it’s a great combination of Reverse Chronological and Functional (Skills-Based) Format, so you can list the most recent job experiences as well as your biggest achievement to date.
We have organized the “bulleted-list” in the most effective way, and if you are still wondering on “how to write your profile”, you can take a note at our following guides, it’s free folks! You don’t need to worry about it. Here they are,
- Contact Information
- Skills Rating
Do you want some useful tips? To increase your chances of getting a job? Here they are:
- Write down your most recent job and explain your role and responsibility for each job you’ve faced
- How you solve every problem?
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- Your key skills
This CV Template was made as an example of Chronological Format Template and wasn’t specifically made for certain position. If you want to keep this template design and use them as your CV design, these following instructions will help you:
- Scroll down the page and Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button in below
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.