(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For IT
IT job out there is require strong bond of computers knowledge, from A to Z. What do IT professionals do? There are bunch of roles, which includes having a complete understanding of both software and hardware as well as the basic computer programming skills. Therefore, there are hundreds upon hundreds of IT professionals who are hoping to get a chance to enter in this highly competitive industry.
If you’ve already be familiar with “working industry”, you should know what are the benefits of strong Curriculum Vitae for your career, right? Yeah, that’s true! Those are the ultimate way to punch the right chord to the hiring manager, so they can pay attention and value your CV. Fortunately, we’ve already designed and accommodated them into this article, and now you’re about to see them peeps.
This CV template has a perfect layout of Reverse Chronological Format to involve and explain your wide range of “responsibilities”, “achievements” and another “qualification”. Relax, we will guide you to summarize your profile in the most effective ways. These following Professional guide will explain it for you,
- Contact Information:
- Profession/Job Title (This one should match the position you are looking for).
- Write your email address and phone number (Make sure that you’re always available).
- Objective Statements:
- Career Objective. A well-written career objective will prove to the recruiter that you’re the best candidate that they’ve been looking for. (2-3 sentences long and don’t forget to use “eye-catching” verbs).
- List all your education to date, starting with your highest or the recent degree first.
- Achievements & References. They are a perfect testimony of your skills, abilities and commitment to succeed in everything you do.
- Professional History:
- List all your work experiences and don’t forget to write the company name, job title, roles and employment dates. We’ve provided you with bulleted-list, so you don’t have to worry in organizing them.
- (Rate your professional skills. Anyway, this “bar” skills are currently trending in Job Market and many companies place them as their new standard to filter job applicants).
How To Download
- Click the download button and wait till the Google drive page appear.
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow).
- Locate the download folder and tap “Enter” to start.