(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For IT Consultant
If your career is tailored with bunch of great achievements, now it’s a perfect time for you to take a big leap to the next level. If you have been worked as an IT specialist for at least 4 years at pretty decent IT company, working as an IT Consultant considerably helps you to find and achieve another great success. Becoming a Consultant is a great way to amplify your knowledge.
Anyway, do you need help to write and design your own IT Consultant CV? You can lean on us, because we’ve made bunch of CV templates for various position though, from IT Industry to Board Director Curriculum Vitae and we also have a plenty tips for you to increase your chances of getting passed the crucial job interview process. Are you ready? Well, you can take a look at this following samples and prepare your note to write our useful tips.
This templates design is not specifically designed for a certain position, so everyone can use these template as their CV design. Using our templates saves you hours and hours, as you only have to fill them up with your profile and it’s already comes in AI file extension/format, for much easier editing process. To begin the editing process, as its Ai format, you will need to open them using the designated Software like Adobe Illustrator or even Corel draw app.
- Click the download button (Above) – You’ll be directed to Google Drive page
- Any templates in our site comes in Ai format (Open with Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw).
- In a single Zip file (Easy to download)
- Move you mouse pointer onto the top right until you see “Drop-Down Arrow” – Click the button
- Locate the download folder & Tap “Enter” to start the download process
Tips for Professional Formatting
- Use the standard readable Font (E.g. Times New Roman, Calibri and Arial)
- Perfect font-size is either 10-12 pt (Depending on the font)
- Even if your “sentences” is short, don’t try to fill the space by using larger sizes.
- Use Microsoft Word program to check the spelling and proof-read your words before inputting/writing them into your CV.