(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Kitchen Porter
What are the benefits of professional CV?
We all know that there’s no getting away from the fact that the kitchen porter is an entry level position in a kitchen, but there are still many reasons for giving it a go, right? Well, to walk your path, you will need to survive from the start till the end, started working as kitchen porter and reach your dream as an owner of Michelin Star restaurant.
Stay tuned! You will get useful tips at the end of this article.
Your kitchen porter CV needs to demonstrate your overall experiences and how you are an excellent candidate for the post you are applying for. In this page, you can take a look at our kitchen porter CV samples, how they are formatted and the information they contain. Using our Curriculum Vitae will accommodate your profile information From A to Z and it has eye catching design so that you can punch the right chord to the prospective employer. The kitchen porter CV sample below is a good example of a CV that will do that and get you started on the road to success. Here we go,
As you can observe, this templates design is perfect to showcase your “selling points”, thanks to its Reverse-Chronological Order/Format. In addition, this one is not specifically designed for a certain position, so everyone can use these template as their CV design. This one also comes in AI file extension/format, so you can simply edit them using Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator and add your words and get ready to send them out to the recruiter.
(Click the button – Click Drop-down arrow and Enter to start the download)
3 psychological tricks that will help you ace a job interview
Researchers have found certain psychological tricks could give you an extra boost. So, here is a few things that you need know,
- Match your outfit’s color with the image of you want to project.
- Almost 20% of interviewers recommended wearing blue or black outfits, which suggests leadership potential.
- Give example when explaining your answer.
- Example: In my last incident response rating, I received a 99% against the team average, which has been at around 97% over the past 3 years.
- Show confidence and deference simultaneously.
- That means showing deference to your interviewer, while also demonstrating your self-confidence to work in their company.