(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For First Job
Hi folks! How was your day? Hope you have a great day, and for those who didn’t get accepted by the recruiter, relax! You don’t have to worry, because everything happens for a reason. Sometimes things have to go wrong in order to go right, so that you can learn to let go, so that you can appreciate them when they’re right and make sure that you have prepared everything you needs for your next opportunity. Just in case if this one is your first job, you can read our tips in below.
Did you know that a stunning design of CV will gives you a higher chance for being accepted? A Compact CV layout that contains every details of skills, experiences, educations, as well as your personal information fitted into one page CV. Fortunately, in this page you can get those CV design for free! Make sure read our page till finish, and you are going to get some useful tips regarding How to answer most of the employer’s question.
If you want to use this template design as your CV design, you only need to scroll down the page, move your mouse pointer onto the “Download Button” below this paragraph, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear, then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section and your download will be started shortly. As a reminder, our template has AI file extension, and compressed into a single Zip file and there are six different types of colors templates, so you can match them with your personal preference.
These following questions are the most interviewed questions and you should be ready to answer,
- What do you know about our company?
- Study the company’s information, do research on their History, Vision, Mission, Culture, etc.
- Explaining the answer in a rhythm, don’t get too fast or your words means nothing.
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Explain your selling points (Key Skills and Experiences), why the company are going to need you?
- If these one is going to be your First Job, you can tell them about your academic experience, on-the-job training, and so on. Stay humble and accept your newbie status. We all know that it’s easy to hope you’ll be able to achieve greatness from day one at your new position
- Why are you looking to leave your current company?
- Desire to carry on more responsibility.
- To improve your live and gain a new skill or grow a current skill.
- Then Tells them with these following explanation,
- Show excitement about the opportunity to learn some new skills and adapt to change.
- Focus on your strengths and what you will bring to the employer.