(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Administrative Officer
Writing your CV or resume and designing their layout could be a daunting and challenging task to deal with. Many job seekers usually ends up in creating their design through Microsoft Word and unfortunately – in these day, those plain CV designs are not going to cut it anymore. Nowadays, creating a visual appealing CV’s layout is far better than the classic word’s style, and it’s a must! Those design really helps you to make a good first-impression and lands you to a higher chance for being interviewed and accepted by the employer.
Our gallery will be very helpful for you to get some inspirations in drafting your own CV. In this page, you are going to see one of them, and it comes in Ai file extension format, use the designated software like Adobe Illustrator or another editing software such as Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop, if you already had an experience on them. This template was designed with such elegant looking display, and features in six different type of colors, so you can choose which is more suitable for you.
If you want to use this template design as your CV design, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Scroll down the page and Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button below this paragraph
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
- As a reminder, our template has AI file extension, and compressed into a single Zip file.
As an additional information, if you want to apply job as an administrative officer, these following tips might be increasing your chance for being accepted by the recruiter. Here they are,
- Summarize your experiences:
- The responsibility
- Length of work
- Strategy to solve each problem that you’ve faced
- Highlights these abilities
- Strategic planning
- Financial Analysis
- Policies & Procedures