(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Digital Marketing
Are you looking for a strong CV Layout to update your conventional layout? You have come to the right place folks! Meanwhile, whether you are an all-round digital marketer or social media specialist, you still need a strong CV layout and format, in our site you can get the best of 3 format, from Reverse-Chronological format, to the specific format like the skill-based or functional format. Your digital marketing CV needs to communicate your main abilities, values and experiences to the recruiter or employer, so they can easily get the bigger picture from your written information.
This detailed CV template was designed using Adobe Illustrator, so it has Ai file-extension format, but you can still customize them using an app like Corel Draw if you have already be familiar with them. Write down and explain your qualification, try to write each bulleted-list in one paragraph (30-70 words), so it can fit into one page CV. As a reminder, good CV layout and their stunning design will brings you another chance to grab attention and leads you to get a good first impression.
These following tips will give you an idea on how to show your perfect abilities or qualification in every CV, and stands out among the rest. This following tips was made for Digital Marketing position, but you can rearrange them to match your qualification. Here they are,
- Doing research on the job description
- Doing research on what skill do they want you to have?
- If you don’t have enough knowledge on those skills, learn from the internet, at least you have a good preparation.
- This is an example of “Top 10 skills” for specific position (Digital Marketer), and write those skills in your CV.
- Market Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Content Creator
- SEO Research (Search Engine Optimization)
- Developing Online Marketing Strategy
- Keyword Research
- Back-link & Domain Strategy
This template was not specifically made for certain position, so everyone can use them as their CV design. If you want to use this template design as your CV design, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button above this paragraph
- Click the button, wait for a second and new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
- As a reminder, our template has AI file extension, and compressed into a single Zip file.