(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Creatives
There are numerous types of jobs or positions available for creative person across vary industry. Some of the most searched positions in job market are painter, graphic designer, architect, artists, and musician, mostly in entertainment industry. Requirements could be differ from one to another, but nearly all types requires good Curriculum vitae, both layout and format. CV is one of the most important part of getting a good first impression as well as shows your qualification to the employer.
As you begin drafting and writing down your profile, you will have two options, you can hire some graphic designer and ask them to create your CV layout. Besides that, you can browse and get a template design like in our site. In this page, you will see our freshly designed template, a stunning template that offers you a better result when getting a job. How good is that? Meanwhile, this template also comes in six different color options and has Ai file-extension format, so you can write down your profile using a simple editing software, such as Corel draw and Adobe Illustrator.
How to download
If you want to keep this template design as yours, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Click the “Download Button”, wait for a second – new Google drive page will appear.
- The template files was compressed into a single Zip file.
- Click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section, near “add a comment” menu.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
Get refined and get noticed with this one-page template design, summarize your past job experience and put your latest abilities and fit them onto one page with. On these following tips, you can make them as your reference to make your CV’s much better. Here they are
- Use a simple font-types and make sure to use the standard font-sizes (12-14)
- Put your recent phone number, and make sure you can be easily contacted both via phone-call and email.
- Remove all the unnecessary information.
- Emphasize your job experience, explain your job experience in the most compact words, don’t write a long paragraph and use bullet-list to help you create the point.