(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Student
There is a numerous kinds of template design out there and you can use it as the layout of your Curriculum Vitae. When it comes to designing your own CV template, you have to make sure the design will fit everything that you’ve included. Many CV could be written in one page, write down your detailed information, your past experiences and as well as the abilities. Stunning template design, most of the time will gives you a better result, the recruiter will find that you’ve shown a good effort to make every details on your live in perfect condition.
To draft you own CV layout, you will need a good template design and luckily you have come to the right place. In our site, you can browse various types of templates design and feel free to use it on your CV design. Whether you are someone who had been spent 10 years of experiences in medical field, or students who had recently graduated from their school, everyone can pick and use our template. This templates design has comes in Ai file-extension or format, so you will need some editing software such as Corel draw or the designated software (Adobe Illustrator), and our collections will have six different types of colors.
If you want to keep this template design and use them as your CV design, these following instructions will helps you:
- Move your mouse pointer onto the “Download” button below this paragraph
- Click those button and wait for a second, because a new Google drive page will appear
- Then click the download icon (Drop-down Arrow) on the top right section
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device
- Finally, your download process will begin shortly.
- Check your default download / selected location and open them using Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator.
- As a reminder, our template has AI file extension, and compressed into a single Zip file (Make sure you’ve already install 7zip or WinRar).
Anyway, do you want some tips regarding how to improve your CV & Job Application and has a higher chance to get accepted by the recruiter. You can take a note on these following tips which is cited from the Business Insider:
- Don’t be afraid to put everything and to show relevant skills and experiences that you may have gained through a personal passion or hobby.
- Spend your time to get a better understanding related to the company.
- Shows that your values will perfectly align with the company’s vision.