(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Business Graduate
This is an entry level Curriculum Vitae example for business student who recently finished their study and wanting to start filling up their CV with lots of working experiences, internship and achievements. Nowadays, many job seekers has working experience in another or foreign countries, like in Europe. There must be a different standard on each countries, so if you want to get your first job or intern, you are going to need a different CV to increase your chances on getting a job.
Your best assets are your recent background education as well as the other qualification such as abilities. Notice that your profile is written in a summary format that outlines your business abilities. There are 3 basic CV format, Reverse Chronological, Functional and Hybrid format. In this case, instead of choosing the Reverse-Chronological Format, it’s better to pick the functional/skills based format to show your key skills, in order to avoid your explanation about “working experiences”.
In this page you can get these following templates for free, and there are six color options, so you can match them with your favorite color. To start writing down your profile, you will need to open them with Adobe Illustrator or Corel draw. Don’t worry, it’s not as difficult as doing it from the scratch. Besides that, everyone can use this template as their CV layout. This template isn’t specifically made for certain job or position and please the whole article, from the beginning till the end, because we have something useful for you.
How To Download
- Click the download Button (Below This Instructions)
- You will be directed to Google drive page.
- Click drop-down arrow (Download).
- Tap “enter” on your keyboard.
These following questions are the most interviewed questions and you should be ready to answer,
- What do you know about our company?
- Study the company’s information, do research on their History, Vision, Mission, Culture, etc.
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Explain your selling points (Key Skills and Experiences), why the company are going to need you?