(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Academia
Whether you’re looking for your first part-time job to support your studies or internship or if you’re someone who is experienced enough in Academia and currently looking for new full-time job. If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this page, you are going to see our stunning template collection, which is designed in Reverse-Chronological Format to present your research experiences, qualifications as well as your achievements. This template has Ai file-extension format, so you’ll need to run some editing software, such as Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw, to be able to edit and write down your personal information. Good luck and hope this article can help you out.
You will get tons of advantages when using our stunning templates. Did you know that? If a stunning CV with strong format will gives you a higher chance to get noticed by the employer and leads you to easily pass the job-interview process. In below, you are about the see the advantages in using our templates. Here they are:
- General skills that help you work as part of a team
- Personal qualities that mean you’re able to work in a professional environment
- Work experience or volunteer work that shows your strengths and qualities
- A written testimonial that shows you’re capable of transitioning into the world of work
How to download
Do you want to keep this template as yours? Relax, you can follow this instruction. Here they are:
- You will see download button in the end of article / in above this instruction
- Click them and a new page will lead you to Google Drive page
- To download the file (in a Zip File) – Move your mouse pointer to the right bar until you see “Dropdown Arrow / Download Button”
- Click them and tap your Enter key
- Now your download will be processed right away
There is another thing you can include in to your curriculum vitae to increase your values on getting a job,
- Personal statement. When writing down every new job application, you always need to write a new personal statement in your Curriculum vitae. It should be tweaked and tailored with each role you are going to apply or match with the job description.