(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For ATS
How can you beat the Applicant Tracking Systems?
Do you know that, if many job seekers don’t understand and realize if almost 60 percent of current job market are rejecting many job applications and curriculum vitae? Even before that reaches to the respective company. It’s the common issues for this era; a digital technology era, even your CV is often must pass such filter known as an applicant tracking system. It must be difficult position for student who just recently graduated from their school, without having enough experiences and achievement to be written in their CV.
For that reason, we have to anticipate this tracking systems and use a good strategy to figure out this problem. According to the internet, you can beat those tracking systems by using a strong CV format, such Reverse-Chronological or Skills based format. For example, in this page you are about to see our latest CV templates which has a Reverse-Chronological Format to highlight every details of your previous education, working experiences, and another qualifications. This template is free for personal use only, and it wasn’t made for certain position – so everyone can use them as their Curriculum Vitae’s design.
How to download
Do you want to keep this template as yours? Relax, you can follow this instruction. Here they are:
- Click the download button (Below this instruction)
- Wait and Click Drop-down Arrow when G-drive page have shown up
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard
Anyway, to support your good Curriculum vitae, you still need a lot of preparation, such as doing research on the company’s information that you have applied for. This following tips might help you increasing the chances on getting a job. Here are some sample interview questions and answers that could help you know what to expect.
- Q) : What are your strong points?
- : When asked questions about your abilities, avoid bragging. Instead, give three of your strong points and how they have benefited previous employers, focusing on answers that would also be of benefit to the company your interviewing for.
- Q) : What are your salary expectations?
- : It’s important that before you attend job interview session, you got some preparation for this question. If you were pleased with your previous salary, state that as your current standard and express your willingness to negotiate the salary.