(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Career Change
Are you considering to start your career once again? There are many reasons why you should change your current career, such as the realization of a new passion, a need for more financial security or the feeling of being stuck in an unfulfilling job, to name a few. Whatever the reason, career change is inevitable at some point in most people’s professional lives. In order to be able to enter the job market, you should have a good Curriculum vitae that summarize your whole career as well as qualifications. This is a great way to tie in past experience with present goals.
Most of the time, job seekers choose a the conventional format, instead of Reverse-Chronological Format and Skills-based Format (Functional) to write their profile, because in fact – a functional and chronological CV will give you a better result than the other ones. As an example, this following Curriculum vitae was made in Chronological format and you will get tons of advantages through this layout.
A chronological CV or resume helps employers quickly understand the value of your most recent and relevant work experiences. As employers may only spend a few seconds on each resume, prioritizing the most recent information helps ensures your experience gets seen. Did you understand? Hope you can get the point. This template is free to use, and wasn’t made for certain position – so everyone can use them.
How To Download
- Click the download button (Below This Instructions)
- You will be directed to Google Drive Page
- In this page, you are going to see our template, the file is compressed into a single Zip File
- To download our template, move your pointer to the right bar until you see a drop-down arrow
- Click those Button/Tab and locate where the file will be saved in your device
- Finally, Tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process
These are some actions you may want to consider before you apply:
- Read the job description from start to finish
- Identify what makes this job posting attractive to you
- Decide whether you could reasonably do this job by reviewing examples from your background that demonstrate the required skills and qualifications
- Take note of any instructions on how to apply
- Once you’ve started the application, carefully read and answer any questions
- Double check your responses before you submit