(EDITABLE) – FREE CV Templates For Developer
The art of writing a curriculum vitae is to format the CV using a chronological, functional or hybrid format. We recommend you think about what to write before you begin to design and write down your personal information, because it will need a combination of technical skills with qualitative data, interpersonal skills, achievements, volunteer work, or freelance experience to stand out from the pile of resumes recruiters often receive. Do you know that if an employer or recruiter will takes less than one minute to scan your Developer CV? They will know how potential you are as an eligible candidates for an interview.
Do you want some inspiration? You can have these template as your reference and it’s free though. We have combined the Reverse-Chronological Format with Skills-Based Format into a relatively new Hybrid CV format. It combines the best features of a chronological and a skills-based CV. Beyond that, you will get these stunning templates in six different color options, so you can choose your favorite ones. A CV layout which contains the darker color as well as the lighter colors on another side of the article is more appealing to the eye than a general curriculum vitae.
How to download
Do you want to keep this template as yours? Relax, you can follow this instruction. Here they are:
- You will see download button in above this instruction
- Click them and a new page will lead you to Google Drive page
- To download the file (in a Zip File) – Move your mouse pointer to the right bar until you see “Drop-down Arrow / Download Button”
- Click them and tap your Enter key
- Now your download will be processed right away
- To open the file, you will need to open them using Adobe Illustrator or Corel draw.
Get ready to write down your most important skills and validates them with examples related to your work experience. To increase your chances for getting a job, you can consider to highlight these following items in your CV. Here they are,
- Qualification / Certification
- Computer Programming / Coding
- Logical Thinking & Problem-solving
- Developing Your “Soft Skills”
- Patience & Attention to Detail